Dates For Your Diary!
• W/C 24th August – Two new sports performance Watt bikes are to be delivered
• W/C 31st August – The new all singing and dancing air conditioning system all set to be installed on the cardio floor
• 31st August – The club will remain open for the normal 24 hours during the bank holiday, however, please note there will be no group exercise classes available
• W/C 6th September – An awesome new treadmill & cross trainer are set to be installed in the ladies zone
• W/C 20th September – The fabulous new class timetable will start with the target of 570 classes per month!
• Friday 25th September – The day spa will be holding an Elemis sponsored beauty evening with Champagne and nibbles. Details to follow.
• W/C 26th October – The amazing new multi-functional studio will open with the launch of Hot Yoga classes! The room will also house interactive Les Mills & My Ride Cycle classes and also day time Inches A Weigh Weight management classes.
• W/C 9th November – We will receive delivery of 4 pieces of new static resistance equipment from Life Fitness made up of two new abdominal machines and two new functional cable machines. These will be housed on the static resistance floor.
• November – The month where we should receive the answer from the planning department regarding the 1.5 million pounds mill extension.
• December – We will receive delivery of a whole new range of cardio equipment in the ladies only zone. ( I am negotiating with three suppliers, however, I can guarantee the specification is very good with fab options like interactive course and television viewing available)
• January 2016 – Subject to planning the builders should start the Mill extension project!
• July 2016 – With a little luck the 1.5 Million pounds mill extension to include the swimming pool will open!
As ever, all exciting.