2 Million Extension Updates…. New Equipment Ordered…. £ Saving Offers!!!!….. Car Parking Cash Back…
2 Million Pound Mill Extension Update
Touch wood, but I am pleased to say the mill extension has not come across any major problems so far so all is looking good for the September target to open the 22-meter swimming pool, fire & ice spa extension, new and extended changing rooms, new super-sized ladies only zone and the awesome new sports performance centre…. Some other points of interest regard the 2-million-pound investment:
· I have a meeting with an interior designer this week to discuss the design for the changing rooms. The budget is high so the specification will be at the highest level. I will of course share with you the drawings/images once complete.
· The all singing and dancing air conditioning and ventilation systems have been ordered for the new ladies only zone and the awesome new sports performance centre.
· I am currently speaking to lighting specialist contractors for the design of the mood lighting around the pool, the extended fire & ice spa and the awesome new sports performance centre.
· The decision has been also made to change the flooring in the advanced trainer area, the static resistance room and the cardio floor. These will all be fitted in July at night with very little disruption.
· As part of the planning conditions for the mill extension we have to install large metal windows that match the current building. I am now putting together the budget to replace the PVC windows on the 2nd floor of the existing building with the metal windows too.
· This month will see further improvements to the reception area with extra seating, a ceiling feature, extra display areas and feature lighting.
· Due to the massive success of the day spa we are now submitting a separate planning application to extend the day spa area to create space for a further 8 treatment rooms and another dry relaxation area.
· This month will see the whole clubs sound system upgraded to include new speakers and sound controllers for different areas of the building.
AND TO CONFIRM THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCREASES FOR CURRENT MEMBERS FROM THE £12.99pm SILVER OR £17.50pm GOLD MEMBERSHIPS AND DURING THE WORKS THERE WILL BE NO OR VERY LITTLE DISRUPTION TO ANY AREAS OF THE CLUB INCLUDING THE DAY SPA AREA!!!!!
New Equipment Ordered!!!
I am delighted to announce that I have now ordered for the advanced trainer area from the Life Fitness Hammer Strength range an I-so lateral plate loaded chest press and a signature plate loaded seated row. This is on top of the previously announced decline chest press, abdominal crunch and leg press for the static weights floor.
Paying too much for your membership? Then save £££££££’s by paying in advance!!!!
1 Year Gold £201…. Equivalent to just £16.45 per month
2 Year Gold £303… Equivalent to Just £12.62 per month
3 Year Gold £364… Equivalent to Just £10.11 per month
5 Year Gold £406… Equivalent to just £6.76 per month
10 Year Gold £515 … Equivalent to just £4.29 per month
Or The Life Time Signature Membership £737!!!!!!!! Which also includes:
* Bring a friend free of charge anytime
* 35% off spa treatments
*The ability to book classes two weeks in advance
* A Free Club Hoodie
APRIL SPA TREATMENT PACKAGE……ONLY£34!!!!!!!!
Pamper yourself with one of our three treatment options:
Full Body Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage
Elemis skin specific facial
Swedish or Deep Tissue Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage followed by a luxurious Clifford Express Facial.
Single, Double and Triple treatment rooms available
Package also includes:
Unlimited use of the Fire & Ice Spa
Use of gym & exercise classes
Access to exclusive Day Spa Area and Relaxation Area.
MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS ALSO RECEIVE LIGHT LUNCH!!!
Treatment time 55 mins
Gift Vouchers also available
Offer only available to purchase in April (but can be used anytime)
To book please call 0115 9727950 or vouchers with a 12 month expiry date can be purchased www.clifforddayspa.co.uk
Car Parking Cash Back Will Continue!!!!
The council from this Monday 4th April have increased the parking charges for the 2nd hour to £1.50 on the Lawrence Street Car Park… We will continue to refund this still using the below guide lines!!!
The council car park based on Lawrence Street WHICH IS ONLY A 40 SECOND WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Parking is free of charge before 10am & after 6pm also free all day Sunday
* By obtaining a voucher from the ticket machine you also receive an hour free anytime
* Disabled parking is still available on site
As an offer of good will, during the works we are offering the 2nd hour of parking free in the way of a cashback service for cars parked between the hours of 11.30am-5pm Monday to Saturday…
Please note the following must be strictly adhered to receive the cash back
* The member must sign in & sign out of the club on the day of visit (to match the parking ticket)
* The 2nd hour of parking (£1.50) must be claimed back with 4 days of the parking date
Now planning permission has been granted to extend the mill we are now going to submit a separate application to drop the curb from one end of the building to the other to create 45 slanted car parking spaces….
As ever myself and the clubs awesome team are working incredibly hard to make the club and spa the best it can be however if you have any suggestions or ideas on how you feel we can improve then please email me on my personal email address email@example.com