The May News Letter!
2 Million Pound Mill Extension Update…. Further Improvements… Car Cash Back Hours Extended…. New Class Timetable… OFFERS!
2 Million Pound Mill Extension Update…
The Ground works team are all set to wrap all their duties over the coming days when they pour their final amount of concrete for the swimming pool base. We have unfortunately run a little behind time due to some technical drawing issues with the next step of the steel construction, however we are fully expecting to recoup this time by bringing the brickwork team forward… ALL LOOKING GOOD FOR THE GRAND SEPTEMBER OPENING!….This month we will also see:
· The interior designer will release the images and designs of the fabulous new and extended changing rooms which have a Fire & Ice spa look and feel.
· The animation media company will be finishing the dream works style video tour of how the whole project will look.
AND TO CONFIRM AGAIN THERE ARE NO OR VERY LITTLE DISRUPTIONS TO OUR CURRENT FACILITIES DURING THE WORKS AND THERE WILL BE NO PRICE INCRSSES FOR EXISTING MEMBERS FROM THE £12.99 SILVER OR £17.50 GOLD MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AFTER THE WORK IS COMPLETE!!!
Further Improvements This Month…..
As we continue to make the club the best it can be we will also this month be:
· Adding a new all singing and dancing sound system including new speakers throughout the club
· In the Fire & Ice spa the current Caldarium is to be tuned into a salt inhalation room. The principles of salt inhalation are based upon the same effects as a walk along the coast, breathing the ozone rich salty sea air. Anyone working with computer screens will be subjected to positive ions, which can induce headaches, migraines and feelings of lethargy. Salt vapour produces negative ions, which help to counteract these effects leaving the user feeling invigorated. THE WORK IS TO BE CARRIED OUT AT NIGHT WITH NO DISRUPTIONS TO THE CURRENT FACILITIES!!!!
· I am expecting delivery from Life Fitness/Hammer Strength a new Decline Chest Press, an Abdominal Crunch, a Plate Loaded Chest Press along with a Plate Loaded Seated Row. Looking good for our end of year target of a total of 625 pieces of equipment!!!!
· As you have probably seen there are plenty of new staff members about and this will continue as the club continues to grow… This month we will see a new operation manager start to assist me with the day to day running of the club. Once the whole project to be complete I have budgeted for a further 50 team members including a Director of Spa, Front of House staff, Pool Lifeguards, Cleaners, Personal Training Apprentices, Freelance Instructors and Beauty Therapists.
Car Parking Cash Back TIMES EXTENDED!!!… 2ND HOUR CASH BACK NOW AVAILABLE FROM 10.30AM
Now planning permission has been granted to extend the mill we are now going to submit a separate application to drop the curb from one end of the building to the other to create 45 slanted car parking spaces. In the meantime, we now advise all members to park on the council car park based on Lawrence Street WHICH IS ONLY A 40 SECOND WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Parking is free of charge before 8am & after 6pm also free all day Sunday
* By obtaining a voucher from the ticket machine you also receive an hour free anytime
* Disabled parking is still available on site
As an offer of good will, during the works we are offering the 2nd hour of parking free in the way of a cashback service for cars parked NOW BETWEEN the hours of 10.30am-5pm Monday to Saturday…
Please note the following must be strictly adhered to receive the cash back
* The member must sign in & sign out of the club on the day of visit (to match the parking ticket)
* The 2nd hour of parking (£1.50) must be claimed back with 4 days of the parking date
New Class Timetable…..
I am delighted to announce that the design of the new class timetable that is scheduled to start on Sunday 29th May is well underway… I have budgeted to add a further 30 class per month taking our grand total up to a whopping 670 classes per month that are all included in the Gold £17.50 per month membership. Please feel free to offer feedback on any additional classes you would like to see? I have meeting with the existing instructors over the coming days and also have 8 interviews lined up with new instructors.
Paying too much for your membership? Then save £££££££’s by paying in advance!!!!
1 Year Gold £201…. Equivalent to just £16.75 per month
2 Year Gold £307… Equivalent to Just £12.79 per month
3 Year Gold £367… Equivalent to Just £10.19 per month
5 Year Gold £407… Equivalent to just £6.78 per month
10 Year Gold £507 … Equivalent to just £4.23 per month
Or The Life Time Signature Membership £740!!!!!!!! Which also includes:
* Bring a friend free of charge anytime
* 35% off spa treatments
*The ability to book classes two weeks in advance
* A Free Club Hoodie
Merry May Treatment Package… ONLY £34!!!!!!!!
Treat yourself one of the following treatment options:
Full Body hot stone massage, or
Indian Head massage with a Elemis facial, or
Back, Neck & Shoulder massage with a Clifford express facial.
Single, Double and Triple treatment rooms available
Package also includes:
The Fire & Ice Spa Journey
Use of gym & exercise classes
Access to exclusive Day Spa Area and Relaxation Area.
CLUB MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS ALSO RECEIVE A LIGHT LUNCH!!
Treatment time 55 mins
Offer only available to purchase in May (but can be used anytime)
To book please call 0115 9727950 or to purchase vouchers with a 12 month expiry please visit www.clifforddayspa.co.uk
As ever myself and the team are all working incredibly hard to create something very special but if you have any suggestions or feel we can do anything better then please email me personally on firstname.lastname@example.org