£2 MILLION IMPROVEMENTS UPDATES!…. OFFERS!….. BANK HOLIDAY OPENING!
As ever we are pressing ahead with our ongoing £2 million improvements programme. I can now update you with:
· 3 More of our very popular heated loungers all set to be delivered & installed in the Waterfall Café.
· A New ventilation system is currently been installed in the main studio, weights floor and sports performance centre.
· The interior designer is currently designing a new themed ceiling in our already fabulous fire & ice spa. An upgrade to then ventilation and humidity system will take place at the same time..
· The heating & plumbing engineers are currently working nights to Install and upgrade a new hot water system for the whole building which should be completed in the next 2 weeks.
· The male changing room extension is nearing its completion and I expect the new area to be opened in the next 3 weeks.
· The much-awaited swim costume dryer has now been installed in the ladies changing room! The males will be installed as part of the changing room extension completion.
· The architect is currently submitting an application to the local authorities for us to create an additional entrance to the reception which will allow easier access to the building. If as expected we are successful then the reception area will receive a thorough makeover including a relocation of the reception desk and creating space for another café area..
· The new plate loaded booty builder is set to arrive and be installed on Thursday 23rd May.. Th additional plates and bars for the group exercise studios and the new plyometric jumping boxes will now arrive in June.
· The architect is also still working on the plans to install the whole new floor in the roof space of the mill with the £500K budget in mind while also working on the plans to extend our dry relaxation area.
· One area that we don’t talk about a lot is that one of the biggest investments is in staff.. We now have as many as 155 staff and contractors working in the health club & spa. We are investing further and the target is to recruit an additional 30 more over the next 12 months. To improve our staff training we have built a fabulous new training centre which is enabling the management to spend more quality time with all concerned!
SAVE ££££’s BY PAYING IN ADVANCE IN MAY!
1 Year Gold £222 Equivalent to just £18.50 per month… PLUS ONE MONTH FREE
2 Year Gold £372 … Equivalent to Just £15.50 per month…. PLUS TWO MONTHS FREE
3 Year Gold £472 .. Equivalent to Just £13.11 per month… PLUS THREE MONTHS FREE
5 Year Gold £502 …. Equivalent to just £8.36 per month …. PLUS A GOLD PLUS MEMBERSHIP
10 Year Gold £602 … Equivalent to just £5.01 per month… PLUS A GOLD PLUS MEMBERSHIP
Or The Life Time Signature Membership £922 !!!!
Which also includes:
* Bring a friend free of charge anytime
* 35% off spa treatments
* The ability to book classes two weeks in advance
* A Free Club Hoodie
AND YES, EXISTING MEMBERS CAN TRANSFER FROM THE DIRECT DEBIT SYSTEM.
COUPLES RETREAT OFFER!… SAVE £100!….. 90 Minutes Treatment Each!! … NOW ONLY £99 FOR TWO PEOPLE! …. Vouchers Valid For 12 Months !
Booking Lines Must Close This Friday 31st 10pm SHARP!
Indulge and unwind with our Couples Retreat package for two people. With this two person package you can treat a friend or spoil a loved one and take them away for the day to be pampered in style
The treatments included are:
*Hot stones full body massage to melt away deep aches and pains. Heated stones are used to create a unique and luxurious massage.
* Decleor Discovery Facial with a Tranquillity Scalp Massage.
This package also includes Afternoon Tea and use of our fabulous Fire & Ice Spa and gym facilities.
Treatment time is 1hr 30mins
To book please telephone 01159461041 or to buy vouchers with a 12 month expiry please visit www.clifforddayspa.co.uk/treatments/spa-packages/ and use code CP100 at time of purchase to obtain discount
BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 27TH MAY
I am delighted to announce the club will retain its normal opening hours for the Bank Holiday weekend coupled alongside a normal class timetable!
As ever myself and the awesome team are working incredibly hard to create something very special indeed however if you have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to email me personally on firstname.lastname@example.org