* Club members can now access the gym with no booking needed
- Swim sessions and ALL classes need to be booked via the APP or online… This is to ensure no social distancing guidelines are breached in the swimming pool
- Please bring a proof of your booking to limit check in time
- Visits for all sessions are limited to one per day
Gym users can book shower sessions via the app and class users via reception
- There is a new entrance! It is easy to be found and there will be a member of the team to welcome you
- There are no bags or use of lockers allowed in the building (except for swim/shower sessions) … I think it is reasonable for club members to bring a small bag that ties round the waist (bum bag) to carry inhalers etc
- New toilets have been installed outside the lady’s only zone, advanced trainer area and on the top floor
- Only pre-booked swim/shower sessions have access to the showers. Members can have access to the changing rooms for toilet use only. Please note there are no hair or hand dryers available
- There are no matts available and members are advised to bring their own
- Please wipe down all equipment after use… There are several cleaning stations around the building.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the building… There are now hand washing basins on every floor and numerous hand sanitising stations too
- You will need to swipe your card or enter your membership number into the barrier as normal
- Please arrive 10 mins before a group exercise class and please vacate the building as soon as the class has finished
- As well the pool, booked swimming sessions will have access to the hydro pool, foot spas, heated loungers and themed showers. Please note, your booked one-hour time for swim/spa sessions, does include changing and shower time. The sauna & steam rooms currently remained closed as per government guidelines… We do understand the government are researching safe use of sauna & steam rooms with the virus.
- Premium members can bring guests to the gym as normal… FROM OCTOBER 1ST LIFETIME MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS TO USE THE POOL MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9.30AM-4.30PM AND SATURDAY & SUNDAY 2PM-10PM… PLATINUM AND GOLD PLUS MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS FOR SWIMMING SATURDAY & SUNDAY 2PM-10PM… Sadly guests privileges for classes are still suspended
- Members can do an unlimited amount of ZOOM classes. TO BOOK ZOOM CLASSES PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.orgTHE DAY BEFORE AND PLEASE NO LATER THAN 8PM ….