HEALTH CLUB OPENS THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER 6AM SHARP!. OPENING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES …. NEW ZOOM CLASS TIMETABLE…. …. MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION … BLACK FRIDAY LOCKDOWN PAID IN FULL OFFERS ENDING!
Following the national lockdown, we are delighted to announce that the gym and pools will be reopening on 3rd December. As with the rest of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire we are a designated tier 3 area so unfortunately as per government advice the sauna & steam rooms will remain closed and we are not able to offer any group exercise classes. However we are starting an awesome zoom timetable for all live members to log in to… The government are set to review the tier 3 status on 16TH December so hopefully we will be able to open the fire & ice spa and offer club classes soon after this.
If you do have a spa day booked before the 16th December, the spa team will be in touch.
NEW ZOOMCLASS TIMETABLE
All live club members can now have unlimited access to our fabulous new zoom timetable that starts on Thursday 3rd December…. The timetable can be viewed at Book Classes | Clifford Health Club | Nottingham Gym, Health Club & Spa
To Book zoom classes please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm the day before.
Unfortunately, any requests after this time will not be accepted… Please do not email the instructors direct as the club needs to manage the numbers.
OPENING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
PLEASE NOTE ALL GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES WILL BE REVIEWED EVERY TWO WEEKS IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT REVIEWS
* Club members can now access the gym with no booking needed
* To Book zoom classes please email email@example.com by 4pm the day before.
Unfortunately, any requests after this time will not be accepted…Please do not email the instructors direct as the club needs to manage the numbers.
- Swim/shower sessions and ALL classes need to be booked via the APP or online. This is to ensure no social distancing guidelines are breached in the swimming pool
- Please bring a proof of your booking to limit check in time
- Visits for all sessions are limited to one per day
- There are no bags or use of lockers allowed in the building (except for swim/shower/spa sessions) … I think it is reasonable for club members to bring a small bag that ties round the waist (bum bag) to carry inhalers etc
- New toilets have been installed outside the lady’s only zone, advanced trainer area and on the top floor
- Only pre-booked swim/shower sessions have access to the showers. Members can have access to the changing rooms for toilet use only. Please note there are no hair or hand dryers available
- There are no matts available and members are advised to bring their own
- Please wipe down all equipment after use… There are several cleaning stations around the building.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the building… There are now hand washing basins on every floor and numerous hand sanitising stations too
- You will need to swipe your card or enter your membership number into the barrier as normal
- Premium members can bring guests to the gym as normal… FROM OCTOBER 1ST LIFETIME MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS TO USE THE POOL MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9.30AM-4.30PM AND SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6PM-10PM… PLATINUM AND GOLD PLUS MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS FOR SWIMMING SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6pm-10PM… Sadly guests privileges for classes are still suspended
& SUNDAY 6PM-10PM… PLATINUM AND GOLD PLUS MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS FOR SWIMMING SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6PM-10PM…
If you do prefer to suspend your membership during the current pandemic this can be done by texting Ashbourne on 60777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org