Following this afternoon’s government announcement on Derbyshire entering Tier 4 the health club & day spa will be closing tonight Wednesday 30th December at 10pm…. We eagerly await the next government review in a couple of weeks
* All direct debit memberships are now suspended. **
* All paid in full memberships will simply be extended for the time we are closed
* If you do have a pre- booked spa day the team will be in touch .
* We will be launching a new Zoom class timetable starting this Monday 4th for live club members… This new option will be emailed to all members over the next couple of days
* We will have a skeleton team available Monday to Friday 10am-6pm on 01159461041 to assist in anyway
** Unfortunately it is to late for Ashbourne to stop the membership direct debits due on the 1st January… The payment will be simply carried forward ..e.g if we open on February 1st then no payment would be taken if January’s payment had gone through..