HEALTH CLUB OPENS 12TH APRIL……
OPENING PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES
PLEASE NOTE ALL GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES WILL BE REVIEWED EVERY 7 DAYS!
- Club members can now access the gym with no booking needed
- Member zoom classes will continue… To Book zoom classes please email email@example.com by 4pm the day before. Unfortunately, any requests after this time will not be accepted…Please do not email the instructors direct as the club needs to manage the numbers. The timetable can be viewed at Lockdown-Zoom-Timetable-Jan-2021.pdf.pagespeed.ce.dE0G4dWx3C.pdf (cliffordhealthclub.co.uk)
- Swim/shower sessions and ALL classes need to be booked via the APP or online. This is to ensure no social distancing guidelines are breached in the swimming pool.
- Please bring a proof of your booking to limit check in time.
- Visits for all sessions are limited to one per day
- There are no bags or use of lockers allowed in the building (except for swim/shower/spa sessions) … I think it is reasonable for club members to bring a small bag that ties round the waist (bum bag) to carry inhalers etc
- New toilets have been installed outside the lady’s only zone, advanced trainer area and on the top floor.
- Only pre-booked swim/shower sessions have access to the showers. Members can have access to the changing rooms for toilet use only. Please note there are no hair or hand dryers available.
- There are no matts available, and members are advised to bring their own
- Please wipe down all equipment after use… There are several cleaning stations around the building.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
- As per government guidelines separate households must not mix.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the building… There are now hand washing basins on every floor and numerous hand sanitising stations too.
- You will need to swipe your card or enter your membership number into the barrier as normal.
- Premium members can bring guests to the gym as normal…
- LIFETIME MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS TO USE THE POOL MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9.30AM-4.30PM AND SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6PM-10PM… PLATINUM AND GOLD PLUS MEMBERS CAN NOW BRING GUESTS FOR SWIMMING SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6pm-10PM…
- PLATINUM AND GOLD PLUS MEMBERS CAN BRING GUESTS FOR THE GYM ON A SATURDAY & SUNDAY HOWEVER ONLY FOR SWIMMING 6PM-10
- Sauna & Steam Rooms and Group Exercise Classes are set to reopen on Monday 17th May
Pre-Opening Membership Offer!. SAVE ££££’S ENDS SUNDAY 11TH 10PM