MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS START TODAY… NOTICE OF DISRUPTION!
Positive Decisions have had to be made to “realign” the business following the effect of the lockdown and the hugely financial damaging social distancing rules. These decisions have been made to keep the business on a solid footing, to keep the membership/spa experiences prices similar where they are now and raising future large sums to keep our ongoing improvements on track.
Since December just gone through to this June we have/are investing over £800k in studio/gym improvements and £750k in the spa facilities…
To summarise the work THAT STARTS TODAY WEDNESDAY 19TH:
* The awesome Rain Forest spa will be built in the current ladies only Zone with a new internal staircase installed from the current pool area. OPENS JUNE!!!!
* The Current Studio 2 will be turned into the new ladies only zone. The new Ladies Only Zone has over £250k worth high end Life Fitness equipment and decor of a very high standard. OPENS FEBRUARY
* Studio 2 will be moved into the old Hot Yoga studio on the top floor …. This Studio capacity will be 15 however I am confident that changes to the timetable that the current classes that have more than 15 in studio 2 can be accommodated elsewhere. OPENS FEBRUARY
The new studio will be very much like the old studio in equipment terms. It will be fully ventilated and air conditioned. A new timetable will be launched to coincide with the awesome new studio opening.
* Most of the Hammer Strength equipment in the static resistance area will be changed like for like to brand new pieces this May …
* Additional treatment rooms will be built between march & June to increase availability
* A separate salon offering aesthetics, nails and beauty treatments will be built and open in June
DISRUPTIONS…. A SMAL LOSS FOR SOME BIG GAINS!
There will be disruptions to the lady’s only gym and studio 2 classes over the next 3 weeks and I will confirm exact dates however a guide is:
* The stud wall inside studio 2 will be taken down today so for a week the classes will be more open to members walking through a new designated walkway until the new studio 2 opens.
* There will be 2-3 days between 1-7th February where there will no classes in studio 2
* There will be 2-3 days in 7-14th February where there is no ladies zone as the new equipment is installed.
* There will be no disruption to any spa days as the building work is nowhere near the current spa facilities
As ever the awesome team and I are working incredibly hard to create something very special however if you have any suggestions or constructive feedback, please feel free to email me on email@example.com
All very exciting!