JUNE NEWS… HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY CLIFFORD HEALTH CLUB! GOVERNMENT ROADMAP PLANS… £2 MILLION IMPROVEMENTS PROGRAMME…. OFFERS…
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY CLIFFORD HEALTH CLUB!
The 15th of this month will mark 14 years since The Clifford Health Club was born…. What a journey! When we took over in 2007 from the New Wave Fitness centre it was on one floor of the mill with approx, 60 pieces of dated equipment, one rickety sauna and a small class studio and charging £30 a month.
As a club we must all be proud about what has happened over time to get us here and with over fifty thousand square foot housing over 700 pieces of equipment, 4 group exercise studios, a 22m swimming pool, a fabulous fire & ice spa including 14 different sauna & steam rooms, the waterfall café, and the thriving day spa and somehow the memberships choices now start as low as £12.99 pm!…
It is unbelievable really and it would not have been possible without the very loyal members and returning spa guests! As detailed below the ongoing improvements that have made us grow so well will always carry on! ….
GOVERNMENT ROADMAP PLANS.
I think we are all aware that the next stage of the government covid roadmap is due on the 21st of this month. We will await the announcement on the 14th June and then see if we have to implement any government/guidance on leisure operating. E.G screens/social distancing/booking systems/class numbers etc.
As previously announced once social distancing is over (and the hit on the finances) we will revert to our pre pandemic opening time of Monday-Friday 04.45am-11.45pm and weekends 6am-10pm. We will also release a non-social distancing class timetable and crack on with our £2 million improvements programme.
£2 MILLION IMPROVEMENTS PROGRAMME
As we hope to see the end to the social distancing we are planning to steam ahead with our ongoing investment. As part of this we have:
· Booked the contractors in from July to carry on with the loft conversion of the mill which will house a fabulous new Hot Yoga Studio. It will be three times bigger than our current one.
· The architect is currently submitting the planning application to extend the day spa area to include an addition 6 treatment rooms, extend the serenity relaxation lounge and also create the space for extra sauna & steam rooms. We will also create an additional 20 full time jobs on the back of this.
· Negotiations have now started with relevant parties to update and replace the equipment in the static resistance and exclusive ladies only areas of the health club. We will look to strengthen our position of a hammer strength training centre. The budget for the new world class equipment is £300k and will be installed by the end of the year.
We will be looking to launch a members discount in the waterfall café and also launch our healthy prepped takeaway food service for whatever your goal may be.
MEMBER SPA PACAKGES!
Members Decleor day! Only £35 for:
· A full body massage or Decleor facial (50 Min treatment time)
· Afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco
· Hire of towels and robes.
Or Members can also book the afternoon tea and glass of prosecco for just £10
To book this please telephone 01159461041.
MEMBERS PACKAGE OFFER!
6 full body massages for just £119!! Tel 01159461041 to reserve yours!
SAVE £££££££’S BY PAYING FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE!!
1 year silver off peak £141
1 year silver £181
1 year gold off peak £199
1 year gold £235
2 year gold £389
3 year gold £489
5 year gold £519
10 year gold £619
Lifetime signature £949
And yes, existing members can take advantage… To purchase yours or to get a quote for an early renewal or upgrade please telephone 01159461041 or see reception.
As ever we are all working incredibly hard to create something extremely special… If you do have any suggestions or constructive feedback, then please feel free to email Sarah the general manager on firstname.lastname@example.org