July news …. JULY 19th plan! New extended opening times! …. New awesome class timetable to start!
July 19th Plan!!!
As per the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday regards how the stage four of the roadmap will be and the transformation from legal requirements to guidance, I am happy to share with you how we feel the health club & spa will be after the July 19th. The confirmation is expected this coming Monday 12th July.
We will look to increase our health club/spa capacities, however, I am super conscious that people will still be “very aware” of people close to them for the foreseeable future so it will be a steady as we go, and not a big bang release
To emphasise these are my early plans and are subject to change if the industry governing bodies advice dictates ….
- An awesome new class timetable to start on 26th July with class participation numbers 60-70% of pre pandemic levels …. There will still be plenty of additional classes and the ability to take part at home via Zoom. TARGET IS A WHOPPING 900 CLASSES PER MONTH
- We will increase the capacity for both members and guests in the fire & ice spa and pool and have a target of not exceeding 60% of capacity. (We are currently operating at 30%)
- Members will need to book spa and swim sessions at peak spa times between 10am-5pm …. This will be managed by wrist bands.
- The therapists will continue with PPE and have twice weekly covid tests. For all other staff we will follow the industry governing bodies guidelines once they are released.
- The Waterfall Cafe area will stick to the social distances table lay out … It’s a big space so we can manage this.
- The enhanced levels of cleaning and hygiene will continue.
- The NHS track and trace check in option will still be available for members/spa if they require.
- We will still have “recommended” masked areas around cafe and the day spa.
- All Fitness/strength equipment will be put back in use …
- The protective screens will remain in certain needed areas.
- It is worth mentioning that we have invested heavily in ventilation throughout the building and additional hand washing/sanitising facilities already.
- We will change the 2 meter posters to “respect the space “
- The advice to stay away if you are unwell will stay in place.
- We will extend the opening times on 1st August to 4.45am-11-45pm weeks days and 6-10pm weekends. This will give everyone extra flexibility on using at the facility at quiet times.
As ever, we will keep reviewing all guidelines and policies on a weekly basis.
AS PROMISED ONCE SOCIAL DISTANCING ENDS!
As previously announced, once social distancing comes to an end, we will storm ahead with our ongoing £2 million improvements programme… The main current projects:
- The contractors are now set to continue in August in the mills loft conversion. The new area will include a fabulous new HOT YOGA studio which will be 3 times bigger than our current one. Target date for the opening is for the late Autumn.
- Negotiations are well advanced for the £300k of new equipment for the static resistance area and the ladies only area. We will continue to build on our world class equipment from Hammer Strength/Life Fitness… The Target date for installation is December of this year.
- The planning application has been submitted to the relevant parties to extend the day spa area. The new space will house additional treatment rooms, an extension to the serenity lounge and a new sauna & steam rooms.
I am also delighted to announce that a new additional HOT BOX sauna will be added to the already fabulous Fire & Ice Spa, and we are looking to add an additional 50 new Eleiko bumper plates in our awesome Sports performance Centre. Both installations will be installed in September!
The awesome team and I are working incredibly hard to be the best we can be whatever the circumstances…. If you do feel you have any suggestions or constructive feedback, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE £££££££’S BY PAYING FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE!!
1 year silver off peak £141
1 year silver £181
1 year gold off peak £199
1 year gold £235
2 year gold £391
3 year gold £491
5 year gold £521
10 year gold £621
Lifetime signature £951
And yes, existing members can upgrade from the direct debit system…
Members Spa Offer!
6 Full Body Massages or Decleor Facials for £124! 50 Minute Treatments! Tel 01159461041 to get yours!
It is still crazy times…