THE JULY 19th PLAN! OFFERS!!!
July 19th Plan!!!
As per Mondays announcement regards the of the country moving onto stage four of the roadmap, I am delighted to share how the health club & spa will operate from next Monday 19th July
We will look to increase our health club/spa capacities; however, I am super conscious that people will still be “very aware” of people close to them for the foreseeable future so it will be a steady as we go, and not a big bang release
· An awesome new class timetable to start on 26th July with class participation numbers 60-70% of pre pandemic levels …. There will still be plenty of additional classes and the ability to take part at home via Zoom. TARGET IS A WHOPPING 900 CLASSES PER MONTH… All registered users will be emailed a copy this coming Sunday 18th.
· We will increase the capacity for both members and guests in the fire & ice spa and pool and have a target of not exceeding 60% of capacity. (We are currently operating at 30%)
· Members will need to book a one hour spa and swim sessions at peak spa times between 10am-5pm (Please note the swim session includes use of the fire & ice spa, however a fire & ice spa alone booking does not include use of the pool) …. This will be managed by wrist bands when you arrive at reception. This can be booked online and via the app as normal …. There is no need to book changing room sessions anymore.
· The therapists will continue with PPE and have twice weekly covid tests. For all other staff we will follow the industry governing bodies guidelines once they are released.
· The Waterfall Cafe area will stick to the social distances table lay out … It is a big space so we can manage this.
· The enhanced levels of cleaning and hygiene will continue.
· The NHS track and trace check in option will still be available for members/spa if they require.
· We will still have “recommended” masked areas around cafe and the day spa.
· All Fitness/strength equipment will be put back in use …
·Some protective screens will remain in certain needed areas.
· It is worth mentioning that we have invested heavily in ventilation throughout the building and additional hand washing/sanitising facilities already.
· We will change the 2 meter social distancing posters to “respect the space “
· The advice to stay away if you are unwell will stay in place.
· We will extend the opening times on 1st August to 4.45am-11-45pm weeks days and 6-10pm weekends. This will give everyone extra flexibility on using at the facility at quiet times.
As ever, we will keep reviewing all guidelines and policies on a weekly basis.
SAVE £££££££’S BY PAYING FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE!!
1 year silver off peak £141
1 year silver £181
1 year gold off peak £199
1 year gold £235
2 year gold £391
3 year gold £491
5 year gold £521
10 year gold £621
Lifetime signature £951
And yes, existing members can upgrade from the direct debit system…
Members Spa Offer!
6 Full Body Massages or Decleor Facials for £124! 50 Minute Treatments! Tel 01159461041 to get yours!